The Comment Section Is Now Open

Saturday, May 25, 2013

While The Cats Away!!!

Hmmm. Think my sweet Moe just hijacked my blog!!! 
I've been SUPER busy and just fine. 
Love you Moe!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'M GLAD ALL IS WELL.

    LOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moe! Loved your posts, you little nut! LOL You almost had me believing you!

    Mare glad you're safe and sound. Well the sound part is questionable. LOL

    Hi Ladies and Casey!
    xoxox
    Katie
    PS Vacation was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny family, I love that! Busy is good, right Mare?!

    Mr.NYC flew into town last week and we spent the week in San Diego. Had a great time doing very little. Something we both needed! Back to the real world. Nice also!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, so glad you and MrNYC got to have a nice getaway! I hope the weather cooperated. I know it has been spotty everywhere lately! San Diego is beautiful. My sister lives just north of San Diego in North County. She moved there when she was 18 from Tacoma Wash. We're going out to visit her and her husband a year from September. I haven't been there since 1993!

    Is MrNYC still in town?

    xox
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie!
    No, he went home yesterday :-( but I am planning my next trip out there hopefully the middle of July! :-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

marilynperryjohnson@gmail.com